Ladies and Gentlemen!
In the hopefully post-Corona period, from 3.-5. April 2022, the 47th “Modern Rail Vehicles” conference will take place at Messe Graz.
We invite you to send us suggestions for a conference contribution to email@example.com by July 2, 2021 at the latest.
It is sufficient to initially specify a working title and some tags or sentences to help us design the program.
As priorities, we currently plan to focus on the following subject areas:
- Presentation of modern vehicles
- Alternative drive systems (concepts, areas of application, field reports)
- Innovations in freight transport
- Optimization of the wheel / rail contact
- Maintenance, operation and life cycle costs
- Special vehicles (construction and maintenance).
We intend to select the lectures in such a way that we can notify all authors in August 2021. In view of the planned publication as a special issue of the ZEVrail series, a written version of the presentation must then be completed by the end of October 2021.
The presentation time will be 25 minutes. The conference language is German but English presentations are very welcome. We are looking forward to receiving your suggestion for the conference programme.
(for the advisory board)
Peter Veit eh