Ladies and Gentlemen!
From 17th – 19th September 2023 the 48th Conference on “Modern Rolling Stock” will take place at Messe Graz.
We also invite you to send us suggestions for the Conference Programme. It is sufficient to initially specify a working title and some tags or sentences to help us design the program.
As priorities, we currently plan to focus on the following subject areas:
- Modern vehicles (technical innovations, footprint)
- Alternative drive systems (concepts, areas of application, field reports)
- Innovations in freight transport
- Optimization of the wheel / rail contact
- Maintenance, operation and life cycle costs
- Special vehicles (construction and maintenance).
All proposals should be received by 2nd December 2022.
We intend to select the lectures in such a way that we can notify all authors in January 2023. In view of the planned publication as a special issue of the ZEVrail series, a written version of the presentation must then be completed by the end of March 2023.
The oral presentation itself should be limited to 25 minutes. The conference languages are German and English (simultaneous translation).
We are looking forward to receiving your suggestion for the conference programme.
(for the advisory board)
Peter Veit eh