Ladies and Gentlemen!
The 46th session “Modern Rolling Stock” will take place in the period from
6.-9th September 2020 at the University of Technology in Graz / Austria. This conference has been held in Graz since 1954 at the rate of 1 ½ years and is attended by an average of around 600 participants.
It is the aim of the conference to provide the most current modern developments for discussion. This resulted in the following topics for the 2019 conference:
- Presentation of modern vehicles
- Alternative drive systems
- Approval of rail vehicles
- Innovations in freight transport
- Optimization of the wheel / rail contact
- Maintenance of vehicles, reduction of life cycle costs
For the conference 2020, new topics are planned: “Components of rail vehicles” and “Production technologies”.
We looking forward to see you at the 46th Conference from
6th – 9th Septembre 2020 in Graz.
Peter Veit eh
(for the advisory board)